Friday, April 24, 2015

Evil Pony

Hi, my name is Twilight Sparkle and I'm one of Princess Celestas evil princess students.
I am purple with a pink star cutie mark on the side of my back. I
also have a sparkly pink crown.

Its me - Evil Twilight Sparkle since I'm evil no one can stop me ha ha ha.  I have big purple wings and I'm not a very good flyer. 
If you want to know my evil friends I will tell you their names now. Their names are Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow, Dash, Flutter, Shy and Apple Jack.









I'm evil Flutter Shy, I'm the evilest pony ever, so no one can stop my plans.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kady, I can tell by the look in the ponies eye that they are evil, what a shame they don't try and be lovely little ponies. They would feel so much better about the world. Keep up the great writing Kady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work Kady,I love the way you made them evil because we love my little pony and you gave them a evil touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi kady the first three line don,t really make sens because you were talking about the good my little pony insted of the evil pony so you might want to fix that up.

    ReplyDelete