Friday, May 8, 2015

The Ice Princess and the Fire Queen - Week two.




  • Queen Elsa's powers have suddenly turned into fire.  Anna got Elsa's power and Elsa turned evil.
  •  Anna's not evil like her sister, Anna is still very nice. 
  • Elsa wants to have the whole world to herself just like her mum and dad, so she killed her parents and then she got crownd queen.  She ordered the guards to tell the whole world that Elsa was the new ruler of the world. 
  • Next Elsa turned the whole castle into fire, the castle didn't burn or kill everyone it just stayed on fire for a very long time. 



5 comments:

  1. I'm not sure about both of these characters Kady. It isn't a good thing to be wanting evil powers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the evil Elsa better she looks really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kady,amazing photo's Kady I love the idea of Anna having ice powers and Elsa having fire powers. Do you know that on my blog I have a evil fire Elsa too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey kady i really like your blog post i have seen the movie and i reckon that Elsa would look better in a red dress and have frozen powers nice blog post

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Kady
    I liked that you told me that how one is bad and one is good

    ReplyDelete